Sunday, February 18, 2007

Greetings and Salutations

Thanks for the welcome, Nikoda. My name is Heath, otherwise known on the intarweb as Gerard Paloma. I live in sunny California, and work for Kaiser Permanente.

But this blog's all about games, so let me rundown my qualifications. I've been gaming since 1987, when I received an NES for my 5th birthday. Since then, I've owned a myriad of systems, from the Atari 2600, to the Sega Genesis, to the Nintendo Gameboy, to the Sony Playstation, to the Microsoft Xbox. Of course, there's my PC as well.

I don't really have a favorite genre of game, and there's no way I could name my favorite game of all time. I'd need to have a top 5 list for each system in no particular order.

That's all I can think of right now. I look forward to gushing about the awesome games, and tearing into the terrible ones. Excuse me while I get back to playing my DS.

No comments: