Monday, February 19, 2007

Retrospective

I'm Jon. Hitherto refered to as Nass. "Master" or "Lord" are acceptable titles. Simply drooling on yourself due to fevered adoration in my presence will suffice in a pinch. (It happens)
I've been involved in gaming from an early age starting with such systems as the Atari 2600 and 5200, Tandy's Color Computer 2 and various Tandy PCs afterwards (the 1000 series..still love them!). Later I received the NES system, followed by the Gameboy and the Sega Genesis, which quickly acquired the 32x and the Sega CD peripherals.
I own the previous generation of gaming consoles (Xbox, Ps2, Gamecube) with the current gen in my not too distant future, but I hold a great love for the classics and their games - this includes old PC games. I'm a collector of classic games and systems and my current focus is on the Handheld gaming systems, with only the Lynx, Gamegear, and Nomad left to add!

I don't play WoW, I'm not falling all over myself for the PS3, and the 360 can wait. I'm more interested in the games you've forgotten than the games not worth remembering.

So enough about me...
Let's talk about you...

What do You think of me thus far?